- Event Archives is a new function in which you can unlock and replay past events at any time!
- 1 event can be replayed for free once a day.
- Use the new item "Archive Access" to unlock more events
- The unlocked event will become locked again after a 24 hour period.
- Some past Event Quests are not part of the "Event Archives"
- Archive Access may be available at the Secret Shop
- If the event includes a Multiplay Quest, it will also be unlocked
- Users who have not unlocked the quest are still able to take part in the Multiplay Quest as guests
List of quests in Event Archive :
- Sounds of the Bells
- Sweet Aspiration
- Sunrays Beyond Reach
- The Desert Merchant
- Forest Protector
- Beyond Life or Death
- Return to the Underworld
- Justin’s Justice
- Crystal-Shot Heart
- Encountes, Fate, and the Sound of Pipa
- Stairway to Heaven
- Sandy Journey under Stars
Alchemia Port (Guild)
- The Guild feature allows multiple players to join a "Group" together and be more connected. Benefits of joining a Guild
- Socializing with friends via Guild Chat, a private room chat which allows players to socialize and discuss strategies without outside interference.
- Each guild member can choose to invest some resources to help the Guild grow, increasing benefits and member count.
How to create a guild
- Player must be level 20 and above.
- Player must not belong to any other guild.
- Change Name of Guild after creation will cost 500 Gems
How to join a guild
- Player must be equal or above the Guild's "Level Requirement to Join which is set by the Guild Master"
- Player can only join another Guild after 24 hours upon leaving the previous Guild
- Raid Quest is a new feature where in you can defeat Large Monsters in cooperative play,
- Raid Quest will be released in conjunction to the Attack on Titan Collaboration.
- In this feature it will be possible to send reinforcement using search via the Alchemia Port, Friends and All Users.
How to play Raid ?
- If a raid is available, a button will be made available at the home screen
- There is NO condition required of players to access the feature.
- Players can also ask for help to clear the raid boss.
- Players can only ask for help AFTER attempting the raid boss once through a button call Request Aid
- There are 3 area in a raid. - Area 1, 2 and 3, You need to finish the area to activate a new area. An area consists of a Mini boss and Area boss.
- Players must clear all three areas to achieve "Raid Complete" which will allow you to gain the final reward.
- Do note that clearing mini boss, area boss and completing the whole area have different rewards.