Users of THE ALCHEMIST CODE in Belgium may be eligible for a refund of purchases of unused paid In-game Currency due to the closure of the Services.
To request a refund, open your THE ALCHEMIST CODE and select the "Request a Refund" in THE ALCHEMIST CODE.
- You will need to provide your Player Name and User Code
- You will need to have an active, valid PayPal account to be eligible for a refund.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, go to PayPal and sign up with an active, valid email address.
- You will need to confirm your email address with PayPal to receive your refund. All refunds will be issued less applicable PayPal fees.
- You are not entitled to a refund of Unused In-game Currency granted free of charge by gumi.
- This period to apply for a refund commences on [2/24/2019] at 00:00 (PST) and ends on [05/24/2019 at 23:59 (PST)]
Other Important Details to remember:
- You can check your balance of paid In-game Currency within THE ALCHEMIST CODE by going to Menu> Player Info.
- Please do not uninstall THE ALCHEMIST CODE until the refund process has been completed.
- If you uninstall THE ALCHEMIST CODE, you may lose access to the display within THE ALCHEMIST CODE showing your Player Name and User Code.
- Refunds may not be supported where gumi detects fraud or abuse of the refund process.
Note: We will not accept any application for refunds after the refund application period.
If you have further questions about your account, refunds or the closure of our Services, please visit our support center at https://alchemistww.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.
The Refund Process Request Form Guide
You will be required to fill up a request form (Details Displayed Below on Screenshot), Before you fill up a request, Make sure that all the details are correct and active to avoid inconvenience in your refund request.
Submit then your Registration is Complete, the page will display the account details you used for the refund request, again please be reminded to double check that all the information you sent are working and correct.
After registration, kindly wait for your request to be processed.