Dear THE ALCHEMIST CODE Users,
We are sorry to inform you that the THE ALCHEMIST CODE application ("Services") published by gumi Inc. ("gumi") will be closed in the country of Belgium effective as of [02/21/2019] at 00:00 (PST)(the "Closing Date"). This closure applies only to Services available in Belgium. All other applications and services published by gumi outside of Belgium continue to be available. We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks and gratitude to all our Belgium users who have supported us and our Services and Belgium. We sincerely hope our Services have been an enjoyable experience for you.
On [01/21/2019] at 00:00 (PST), the purchasing of "Gem" ("In-game Currency") will be terminated. The Services will be removed from all applicable storefronts in Belgium from [02/21/2019]. The Services will be closed on the Closing Date. The Services will not be accessible after [2/21/2019]. All other services through the Closing Date will be made available to Belgium users, and any remaining In-game Currency in the user's account can be spent until the Closing Date.
On behalf of all of us at gumi, we would like to thank you, the in users in Belgium for your passion, support and dedication to us and our Services. We look forward to seeing you again in other gumi games.
Users of the THE ALCHEMIST CODE in Belgium may be eligible for a refund of purchases of unused paid In-game Currency due to the closure of the Services.
- You will need to have an active, valid PayPal account to be eligible for a refund. If you do not have a PayPal account, go to PayPal and sign up with an active, valid email address. You will need to confirm your email address with PayPal to receive your refund. All refunds will be issued less applicable PayPal fees.
- This period to apply for a refund commences on [2/24/2019] at 00:00 (PST) and ends on [05/24/2019 at 23:59 (PST)]. We will not accept any application for refunds after the refund application period.
- You are not entitled to a refund of Unused In-game Currency granted free of charge by gumi.
- You will need your to provide your Player Name.
- User Code and an active, valid email address to apply for a refund.
- You can check your balance of paid In-game Currency within THE ALCHEMIST CODE by going to Menu> Player Info.
- Please do not uninstall THE ALCHEMIST CODE until the refund process has been completed. If you uninstall THE ALCHEMIST CODE, you may lose access to the display within THE ALCHEMIST CODE showing your Player Name and User Code.
- Refunds may not be supported where gumi detects fraud or abuse of the refund process.
If you have further questions about your account, refunds or the closure of our Services, please visit our support center at https://alchemistww.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.
THE ALCHEMIST CODE Team
Article is closed for comments.