New feature - Unit Ranking
- Players can see which are the most popular (most used) units being used in different areas of the game such as Quests and Arena.
New feature - Friend Gift
- Players can send and receive gifts to their in-game friends.
New feature - Multiplay room chat
- Players can chat inside a private room created upon joining a multiplay room, before and after a multiplay battle, allowing them to discuss in-game strategy, talk about The Alchemist Code, etc.
New improvement - Multiplay room creation
- Multiplay rooms can now be restricted to accept players who meet the requirements set by the host, thus allowing for better parties to be formed to tackle the stage.
New improvement - Challenge screen
- Multiple Challenges can now be shown to the player by accessing the different Challenge tabs on the left when they tap and open up the Challenges, offering them more challenges to clear with more rewards waiting to be claimed.
New improvement - In-game battle screen
- The UI of the In-game battle screen has been improved to allow players to see the status ailments, buffs, debuffs, etc. that each unit and enemy has when they tap on Map, followed by tapping on the Magnifying Glass icon below each unit/enemy’s statistics. Camera angles have also been improved to provide all round view of the battlefield. A new top-down view has also been added for better gameplay flexibility.
New improvement - Battle settings
- Players can now choose to omit animations, effects etc. allowing the battle to progress much faster.
New improvement - Unit screen and level up
- Players can enhance their units to its maximum potential with one button now instead of having to tap multiple times. Players can also choose the amount of Skill Points they want to replenish with gems, the amount of Apples they want to use to enhance their unit’s level, the amount of Soul Shards they want to use (inclusive of Elemental and Rainbow Soul Shards) to Limit Break the unit, and many more new features to play around with.
New improvement - Hard quest shortcut
- Players can now select which unit’s soul shard they want to farm for from the quest menu under Hard mode by tapping on the “Select By Unit” button as long as they have completed the specific normal map for it, instead of selecting the map from the unit’s Limit Break menu or looking for the unit under Transmute in Units. The feature can also bookmark specific Hard Maps for easy access to farm the Soul Shards.
New improvement - Multiple ticket summon
Players can now pull summon tickets (those with 10 summonable items in them) in bulk (max. 10).
New improvement - Milestone categorisation
- Milestones (missions that users can clear to obtain rewards) are now split by category and event, and will only show up when the user has met the requirements.
New improvement - Customisable messages for chat room
- Players can set up to 6 predefined chat messages to the chat rooms under Chat Settings at the Menu like “Hello!”, “Nice to see you!”, “Let’s play again!”, “See you next time!”.
New improvement - Arena battle screen
- Players can now play the Arena at double speed or skip the battle using the Skip button besides the fast-forward button, allowing users to clear it faster. The Skip button in the menu will still be feasible if players prefer to use the skip function from there.