Dear The Alchemist Code Users,
We are sorry to inform you that The Alchemist Code application (“Services) published by gumi Inc. (“gumi”) will be closed effective as of March 31, 2023 at 23.59 (PDT) (“Closing Date”). We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks and gratitude to all the users who have supported us and our Services. We sincerely hope our Services have been an enjoyable experience for you.
On February 7, 2023 at 00.00 (PST), the purchasing of in-game currency known as “Paid Gems(s)” (“In-game Currency”) will be terminated in the Services. The Services will be closed on the Closing Date. The Service will not be accessible after this date. All other features and functions in the Services through the Closing Date will be made available to users, and any remaining In-game Currency in the user’s account can be spent until the Closing Date.
On behalf of all of us at Gumi, we would like to thank you for your passion, support and dedication to us and our Services! We look forward to seeing you again in other Gumi games!
You may be eligible for a refund of purchases of unused In-game Currency from The Alchemist Code due to the closure of the Services.
To request a refund, please visit The Alchemist Code refund webpage (The refund link will be available on April 3, 2023, 11:59 PM World Time/April 4, 2023, 12:59 AM PDT) and select “Request for Refund” link.
- You will need to have an active, valid PayPal account to be eligible for a refund. If you do not have a PayPal account, go to PayPal https://www.paypal.com/ and sign up with an active, valid email address. You will need to confirm your email address with PayPal to receive your refund. All refunds will be issued less applicable PayPal fees.
- The period to apply for a refund commences on the April 3, 2023, 11:59 PM (World Time)/April 4, 2023, 12:59 AM (PDT) and ends on the June 3, 2023, 11:59 PM (World Time)/June 4, 2023, 12:59 AM (PDT).
- You are not entitled to a refund of unused In-game Currency granted free of charge by gumi.
You will need your Player ID by accessing your The Alchemist Code application, and an active, valid email address to apply for a refund.
- Please do not uninstall your The Alchemist Code application until the refund process has been completed. If you uninstall your The Alchemist Code application you may lose access to the display within The Alchemist Code application showing your User ID.
- Refunds may not be supported where gumi detects fraud or abuse of the refund process.
If you have further questions about your account, refunds or the closure of our Services, please visit our support center at email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.