If we deem that a player has committed violations in the game, we may temporarily or permanently suspend or ban the account.
Examples of Prohibited Behaviour include but is not limited to:
- Abusing or exploiting software bugs in order to gain unintended game advantages, such as unfairly obtaining items
- Unjustly managing or modifying the application or items within the application through usage of third-party software or a modified game APK
- Actions involving real money trading
- Promoting inappropriate and abnormal behaviour, such as impersonating the GM or game team, using curse words, spamming repeated content, using inappropriate names, promoting or advertising within the game, hacks, etc
- Purchasing Gems / item from unauthorized 3rd party sources
Any Gems purchased from non-official sources (that is, not purchased from one of the following stores: Apple Store, Google Play Store, Amazon Store) will be removed from the player's account without warning or compensation.
Similarly, Gems gained through hacks, or exploits will be investigated and removed. For serious violations of the game's Terms of Service, the player's account may be banned.
In order to maintain a pleasant and enjoyable game environment for everyone, we ask for your cooperation in this.
- We do not answer inquiries regarding prohibited behaviour, or whether particular actions have been taken after a report
- We do not provide details about the reasons for account suspension
Article is closed for comments.