Statuses come in many varieties and all of them affect targets in some way. The effects of these statuses can reduce target stats or hinder the effectiveness of the target's actions.
Below is a list of statuses and their effects.
- Poison: HP decreases by 10% for 3 turns
- Blind: Decreases PATK (Physical Attack) hit rate for 3 turns
- Silence: Unable to use Magic for 3 turns
- Sleep: Unable to act for 3 turns. Chance to recover when damaged
- Petrify: Unable to act until status recovery
- Delay: Slower CT (Charge Time) for several turns
- Quicken: Quicker CT for several turns
- Stop: CT is frozen, thus unable to act for several turns. Reaction Abilities won’t activate
- Death Sentence: Displays a count-down number. When this reaches zero, unit goes down
- Curse: Makes skills or items that recover special statuses ineffective. Curse can be removed by defeating the unit which used the ability
- Charm: Becomes unable to control, and will attack friendly units. Will recover when damaged
- Paralyze: Combo and Reaction Abilities will not activate for 1 turn, and charging skills are interrupted. There’s a chance that unit may act
- Stun: Combo and Reaction Abilities will not activate for 1 turn, and charging skills are interrupted
- Slow: Movement Range becomes 1 square for 3 turns
- Bind: Cannot move for 3 turns, but it’s possible to act
- Daze: Cannot act for 3 turns, but it’s possible to move
- Confuse: PATK (Physical Attack) bonus and PDEF (Physical Defense) penalty for 3 turns, and unable to specify action
- Disable Heal: Makes any HP recovery skills ineffective, including auto-recovery from Support Abilities
Article is closed for comments.