Large amounts of data are transferred during the data downloading process, so your device’s memory or storage space may be insufficient.
It’s also possible that you could be suffering from an unstable internet connection.
If you’re encountering this problem, please try the following methods in a location with good internet connection.
- Keep sufficient free storage space available
- We recommend keeping at least 2.5GB available storage space.
- You can redownload the data from the Menu or from the game title screen.
- Redownloading the app will initiate a data download, so we recommend doing this from a Wi-Fi connection
- Uninstall and reinstall the application
- Before uninstalling, please make sure to register and link your account to a Facebook.
- When uninstalling the app, all game data, including any paid items will be erased.